SEO i’e Search Engine Optimization is one of the hot topics in the Digital Marketing. Most of us want to rank business website on top over the search engine, this can be done by hiring a digital marketing service provider firm or an expert digital marketer. If you trying by own, best to have some basic knowledge of search engine optimization, about their basic fundamental like ON-Page and OFF-Page optimization. Follow the Google guidelines while developing and optimizing a web site.
Here are the some ON Page Optimization Tips
Use proper Title length, better to use your targeted keyword in the Title
- Meta Description
- Meta Keywords
- Sitemap (Both XML and HTML)
Developing a website on CMS platform is one the most option as it has several advantages
Here are 7 Advantages of Using a CMS especially about WordPress Web Development
- It’s easy for the non technically person
- It streamlines scheduling
- Allows multiple users
- It improves site maintenance
- Easy to Design changes and updating contents are simple
- It helps you manage content
- You’re in control
Now in terms of SEO, you may use WordPress plugins like SEO Yoast and All in One SEO for tracking and optimizing post and web pages.
Read about the Off-Page activities like Social Bookmarking Sites
Here in this article will focus on the some SEO tips and trick that you need to do follow.
I made some researched and got some list of top SEO practices for all websites. Following these Top SEO Tips and Tricks at SEO Tutorial Point will impact and can make a significant improvement in ranking a web site in the Search Engine.
- Use proper anchor text for internal linking. Avoid using “there”, “here”, etc. in the anchor text.
- Use search engine friendly permalinks. Avoid using special characters in permalinks ‘&’, ‘?’, ‘!’ etc. Yet there some “yes or no” of using, but better to avoid.
- While using images first optimize the images, don’t forget to use alt tags and write description in the alt tag.
- Do not use underscores (_) in URLs, use hyphens (-) instead.
- For proper and user friendly readability use hyphens (-) between words.
- Avoid of using session id in URLs. If you have good hosting, don’t have to worry about this one.
- Avoid of using the capital letter in post and web pages URLs. Windows servers are case sensitive. Keep it to lowercase so there’s no confusion.
- Use sticky posts (if you can and if it applies to you).
- Use properly tag and category description paragraph.
- Use at least 3 internal linking when possible and accordingly.
- Use rel=”dofollow” tag on value links to pass the page rank juice. For example “Read the rest of the entry”, “blog post” etc.
- Research the target audience and aim the site content accordingly.
- Keep the post and website content up to date. It’s quite useful to keep engage users. Visitors don’t like outdated content. Frequently updating the content also attracts the Search Engines spiders to index the website pages frequently.
You can also learn about the ON-Page Optimization