Are you new to Search Engine Optimization? Or, you want to become an SEO expert? Then, you are at right place. Learn SEO from BASIC to ADVANCED level for FREE. Here, I’m going to publish Free SEO Training courses which will help you to understand how search engine works and how you can use SEO to rank your web site in front of millions users.
You may have observed that lot of SEO training institutes in India offering SEO training courses, then why learn online? Well, I personally believe they’re great in offering such classes and certification in any specialised stream. But, they’re not doing it free of cost! Average SEO training Institutes in India charges Rs.50,000 to Rs.1,00,000 which is not reasonable to students who just finished their graduation or masters and looking for a career in Search Engine Optimization(SEO) or in Digital Marketing.
Why you need Free SEO Training course Online?
Fine, the SEO course is absolutely free for everyone. Means, anyone can use the SEO training modules in forms of Videos and Articles with proper assessments to check their preparedness. These tutorials will definitely help you become an SEO expert in just a month.
Here, we’re going to provide a complete Search Engine Optimization courses in 8 to 10 modules which will includes different chapters and topics. All sections will covered in videos and articles.
So, stay tuned to learn SEO course in Hindi and English and become an SEO Expert in 30 days. Subscribe our YouTube Channel to get latest SEO training videos.
Let’s do it,
Learn SEO training Course in Hindi & English for Beginners
The course is divided into different modules, which will published according to the topics. In order to learn SEO, it’s advised to students to make a note as per the given SEO modules and check time to time uploaded contents for the same. In case you have any question about the topics then you can ask in comment section of the blogs or videos.
Note: For any other assistant reach us – seotutorialpoint[@]gmail.com
Module 1: Understanding Search Engines
- What is Search Engine?
- How Search Engine works?
- How SE Index and Rank web site?
- What are the types of Search Engines?
- What is Crawling, Indexing, Searching, and Penalization policies of search engines
- Which are popular search engines
Module 2: Overview of SEO
- What is Search engine Optimization?
- Types of SEO?
- Difference between Off-site and On-site optimization
- Difference between SEO, SEM and PPC
- What is Geo Targeting?
- How to do Competitive analysis of websites?
- How to track SEO performances?
- How SEO grow your business?
Module 3: Keyword Research & Analysis
- How to choose the right keywords
- What is Keyword Density, Keyword prominence and Keyword proximity?
- Keywords in URL and File names
- Keywords in Meta Tag.
- Keywords in Headings and Images.
- Google Adword tool(Now, Google Ads), Ubersuggest, and other useful keyword research tools
Module 4: SEO Friendly Content Writing
- Incorporating Keyword into your Content Pages
- Creating H1, H2, H3….within Content
- How frequently add content to your web site?
- Why content is the king?
- Disadvantage of using Duplicate content
Module 5: On-Page Optimization in SEO
- Title Optimization
- Meta Tag Optimization
- Important HTML Tags
- Keyword Optimization and synonyms
- Url/ Link Optimization
- Image Optimization
- Creation of HTML and XML Sitemaps
- txt creation and implementation
- W3C validation
Module 6: Off-Page Optimization in SEO
- Article writing and Submissions
- Blog writing and submissions
- Writing Blog and forum comments
- Press Release Submissions
- Videos submission
- PDF submission
- Classified Postings
- Guest Posting
- Blog Commenting
Module 7: Technical SEO
Module 8: Major SEO Tools
Module 9: Latest Google Algorithms of SEO
Other: Unethical SEO – BLACK HAT